Welcome to Vichy America
This was not just another election. The last time we had a presidential election, the Left tried to get a brazen traitor elected - namely John Kerry. This new President from the Left is even more than that. Obama was no traitor, because he never was really on our side in the first place. Obama was really a foreign candidate - in spirit, funding, and citizenship.
Written by Dagny D'Anconia
Friday, 28 November 2008
Never before have we had a president who probably wasn't even an American citizen. (If he was a citizen, he would have released his birth certificate. His own grandmother remembers his birth in Kenya. link)
Never before did so much untraceable internet-donated money enter the election, most likely from overseas. link The drop of the American dollar and stock market made foreign money sources in Europe and the Middle East all the more potent. His rock-star status in Europe and fund raising trip there was a blatant ploy to encourage foreign investment in the outcome of our election. The Clintons once gave gross military favors to the Chinese in exchange for illicit donations, but now interference from foreign financial sources is vast.
Obama was really a foreign candidate - in spirit, funding, and citizenship.
Never before was there so much nasty dirt available on a candidate. Dr. Jerry Corsi and others did a heroic job digging up vast amounts of incriminating information and getting it to the alternative media. Anyone who wanted to know, did know about his drug abuse, his rabidly racist "God Damn America" Pastor, his corrupt deals with mobster Tony Rezko, his terrorist partner William Ayres and so on. Even Saturday Night Live treated his links to his domestic terrorist friend Ayres as common knowledge. America was reeling from a financial scam perpetrated by close Obama supporters, and the proof was there for anyone with an internet connection or radio to see.
The hard working alternative media failed to get these points across because the Obama-obsessed voters were already worked up to a religious and emotional fury. These white guilt-ridden and black pride-flushed voters were already buried deep in dogma.
Never before was a candidate closely associated with overt racists. Obama attended a church for 20 years that was a Black Theology Church. That is not the same thing as a Christian Church as most Americans know it. Its website proclaimed:
"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain 'true to our native land,' the mother continent, the cradle of civilization."
In its primary focus on being "African" it is really much closer to Louis Farrakan's Nation of Islam. No American Christian Church would cheer as its pastor screams "God Damn America". Obama for 20 years was "true to our native [African] land" attending Rev. Wright's Trinity Church. This church is an African church that is physically located in Chicago. Spiritually, it is for and by non-American Africans.
Never before have we had a president with such a Moslem background. He claims to be Christian for political expediency but was raised Moslem. The evidence is extensive, but here is a telling bit:
"He comes from a father who was a Moslem," said civil rights author Juan Williams of National Public Radio. "I mean, I think that given we're at war with Moslem extremists, that presents a problem." Obama's grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama, for whom the senator was given his middle name, Hussein, was fiercely devoted to Islam, according to an account in "Dreams." The grandfather, who died in 1979, was described by his widow when Obama visited Kenya in the late 1980s.
"What your grandfather respected was strength. Discipline," Obama quoted his grandmother as telling him. "This is also why he rejected the Christian religion, I think. "For a brief time, he converted, and even changed his name to Johnson. But he could not understand such ideas as mercy towards your enemies, or that this man Jesus could wash away a man's sins."
"To your grandfather, this was foolish sentiment, something to comfort women," she added. "And so he converted to Islam - he thought its practices conformed more closely to his beliefs." (link)
Never before have we had a president who had openly Marxist friends and allies. Obama campaigned for and advised his Marxist cousin Odinga. When Odinga lost the Kenyan election, he promised Sharia law to Moslems and instigated Moslem rioting that burned 800 Christian churches, some of which had women and children trapped inside. (link) We should not expect mercy in America if Obama is following his cousin's script. Odinga's bloody coup was complete when Condi Rice went to Kenya to tell the rightful winner of the election he had to capitulate to Odinga.
Obama campaigning for Odinga in Kenya.
Obama is foreign: Foreign candidate, foreign courting for money, foreign goals pursued, and foreign interference in our election right down to foreign funding for advertising. Fox News and others noted this unique international aspect to the election: "To some observers, the international reaction has elevated America's president-elect to an unparalleled post: president of the world." (link) This was an election between an American Capitalist Christian and an Un-American Anti-Capitalist Anti-Christian.
This was not an American election. It was an international election between America and Anti-America.
For years we have been warned about the specter of one world government. We now have something close to one world government, and it is America. America never needed to submit to the UN. The internationalists simply dissolved the meaning of our borders by financially influencing our government from the inside out. They now own the American government. America was purposefully bankrupted and they picked it up at the election fire sale.
This did not happen overnight. With the foreign lobbyists in the White House, and all the blackmail and threats seen throughout the Bush Administration, President Bush has been compromised for years. If you have read my articles and those of Frank Gaffney et al, you know that the leftist and Islamofascist skullduggery has been warping decisions for years through bribes and threats to congressional and White House staff.
This infiltration and treason destroyed the Republican reputation. Leftist media influences have warped Republican decisions and led them to "bipartisanship," which is just another name for collaborating with the enemy.
That is why I have desperately pushed for the free use of the fMRI lie detection equipment in the White House and Congress. To solve the problem you need to go to the root of it and that is the sock puppets the White House and Congress have become for wealthy enemies of America.
We all know that McCain was a liberal open borders guy who was forced upon us in a primary that was manipulated. Even the bold move of adding Sarah Palin was not enough to get enough conservatives to vote for McCain. We were manipulated from the start. The only real electoral struggle was between the Clinton's sexually perverse white mafia and Obama's racially perverse black mafia.
So what happens when a nation is taken over by its enemies? Vichy France offers some examples. Figureheads are put in power. (Watch for RINO's to take high positions in the new administration.) Weak people kowtow to the new overlords. (Note Hasselbeck's capitulation on The View afterwards .) The media is controlled. (Note Ailes' order to Fox News to back off on Obama.)
Obama's plans to have a homeland security force equal in power to the military, but directed at American citizens is chillingly similar to the Nazi Gestapo (link). Requirements for colleges to require their students to perform "public service" like the Peace Corps is reminiscent of Hitler Youth:
"The Obama Administration will call on Americans to serve in order to meet the nation's challenges. President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like AmeriCorps and Peace Corps and will create a new Classroom Corps to help teachers in under served schools, as well as a new Health Corps, Clean Energy Corps, and Veterans Corps. Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. Obama will encourage retiring Americans to serve by improving programs available for individuals over age 55, while at the same time promoting youth programs such as Youth Build and Head Start." (From the official site of the President-Elect)
A force of occupation has taken over America. An economic coup has replaced a military one in today's warfare. Welcome to Vichy America.
Is there any upside?
1) America will be too poor to support or enjoy much extravagant socialism so Obama will fail to deliver on his Chosen One Promises. As The One fails to deliver on the loaves and fishes (or jobs and mortgages in this case), his followers may begin to lose faith. However, all things are possible in the Mainstream Media. It is amazing what magically disappears or appears in the media when it is needed. The continued existence of the alternative media in America will be vital. Even Russia has some alternative media so there is hope. Furthermore, the growth of new technology and media make it harder to control.
2) Conservative causes important to churches were successful, even in California. This election was more a failure to elect John McCain than a failure of conservatism itself. However, conservatism was no match for the combination of financial forces and political treachery that was set upon America. Since Obama is likely to kill or maim the goose that laid the golden egg, much of the wealth his cronies grabbed from the Fannie Mae scam will have been dissipated. There won't be that much wealth for him to "spread around," outraging the moochers who voted for him. That may work to our advantage.
3) We can finally see who the traitors are. Peggy Noonan and her pseudo-conservative ilk are no longer in the closet. Moving to the center was their personal failure. Similarly, we should be able to tell what aides were sabotaging Sarah Palin. She had agreed to be on Bill O'Reilly and McCain aides told her O'Reilly had canceled it. (link) They lied to her to keep her from making the conservative case directly to the public. Those are the kinds of traitors that we need to keep lists of.
4) With what the Russians have planned, our elections will soon seem like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Only the worldwide economic downturn has kept them from following through with their plans, but that will not last forever. Obambi is hopelessly weak and the Russians took less than a day to start exploiting that. So much has happened in one day... imagine what can happen in 4 years.
5) Just maybe the "People of Color" will finally stop blaming whites for their problems since one of their own has taken over the Plantation. Just what happens when a dog chasing a car actually catches one? That is Obama's situation. Terrorism? The economy? Education? He hasn't got a clue how to fix anything, and he has lost the right to complain.
6) There is still the Supreme Court to rule on Obama's citizenship eligibility...
7) America has been fat, dumb and happy in its consumer gluttony for the last few decades. Now it is going to be financially painful enough to force people to finally think about something beyond their next consumer indulgence. A sleeping giant may have awoken to find someone has stolen his clothes.
8) The approval rate of the Democrat Congress was already at historic lows. With an out of control Pelosi and Reid, the contempt people feel for government Democrats will be overwhelming.
9) The forces at work in the economy are beyond anyone's control. As Dick Morris says: " If ever there was an election that was not worth winning, it was the contest of 2008. While it was hard-fought on both sides, had McCain won, it might have spelled the end of the Republican Party. As it is, the party is well-situated to come back in 2010 and in 2012, if it learns the lessons of this year. Simply put, all hell is about to break loose in the markets and the economy." (link) So Congratulations Obama. You have won yourself a real stink bomb. It is ticking and socialism will only increase the load. The conservatives may have been spared that mess.
10) Perhaps once and for all people will become sick and tired of affirmative action. Real race relations have been set back decades by the racist undercurrent throughout the election, and this may finally help America shed its white man's guilt. Claims of racism ring awfully hollow in a black ruled nation.
11) Like our fathers would say, "It builds character." The trials that forged the generation of the second World War made them conservative and stronger. From the ashes there may come something new. As long as America was under the inane illusion of Republican control, there was no opportunity for improvement. Perhaps now it can get better.
12) Obama is so arrogant and condescending, it is only a matter of time before people get fed up with him and his racist wife Michelle. This is another first. Never before has there been a more ungracious first lady. She too will get old fast. Obama is a fad and fads get faded under the light of overexposure.
13) Last but not least, consider that our winner takes all system tends to mask important things. Conservatives were rightly disgusted by McCain, and many moderates on both sides of the aisle were completely fooled by Obama's smooth pitch. Even though the election went to Obama, America is really still mostly a Red country. There has only been a little change in results since 2004:
2004 Presidential election county map
2008 Presidential election county map